Home > Find Services > AARP Driver Safety
AARP Driver Safety
« back to listing
Description of Organization and Service Provided
For more than 30 years, AARP Driver Safety has helped millions of drivers learn defensive driving techniques to help them stay safe on the road. The course teaches:
- Defensive driving techniques, new traffic laws and rules of the road
- How to deal with aggressive drivers
- How to safely use anti-lock brakes, air bags and safety belts
- How to reduce traffic violations, crashes and chances for injury
- Important facts about the effects of medication on driving
- Techniques for handling left turns, right-of way, blind spots and more
There are no tests to pass. You simply sign up and learn.
Cost of Service
The classroom course is $12 for AARP members and $14 for non-members.
Methods of payments accepted
Reduced Rate Accepted?
Accepted Insurance Types
Certifications / Credentials
This page was last updated by the provider on 1/30/2015