Description of Organization and Service Provided
Legacy Ridge Independent Living offers:
Legacy Pointe Assisted Living offers:
- 24-hour security
- Restaurant-style dining in our grand clubhouse prepared by certified chefs
- Movie theater
- Multi-purpose room
- Nail/pedicure salon
- Beauty salon
- Massage parlor
- Billiards room
- Fitness room
- Ice cream parlor
- Activities and outing
- Full kitchen, large bathrooms with walk-in showers with seats
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Housekeeping every other week
- Five days of respite care in Assisted Living per year for FREE
- Emergency call system with staff assistance
- Priority access to Legacy Pointe Assisted Living
- All utilities, including expanded basic cable
- Full-service restaurant-style dining, providing three meals a day
- Weekly housekeeping
- Planned activities and outings
- Emergency response system
- Transportation to two medical-related appointments
- Beauty salon
- Whirlpool baths
- Exercise room
- Train cove
- Puzzle cove
- Individualized levels of personal cares, based on the individual resident's needs
- Services are based on assessments completed prior to admissions and continuously thereafter. Types of services include assistance with bathing, dressing, medication, continence management and reassurance.
Cost of Service
- Must be 55 years or older to live at Legacy Active Retirement Community.
- Independent, Assisted and Alzheimer's/Dementia Care.
Legacy Ridge Independent Living has 81 apartments ranging in price from $1,975 to $3,230 a month depending upon floor plans that range in size from 751 sq.ft. to 1,460 sq.ft. Legacy has no buy-in-fees, community fees or endowments.
Legacy Pointe Assisted Living has 68 apartments ranging in price from $2,650 - $3,540 a month dependent on floor plans. Extra care levels can also be added for an additional cost. Apartments sizes range up to 1,003sq.ft.
Legacy has no buy-in-fees, community fees or endowments.
Legacy Alzheimer's/Dementia Memory Care has 20 units. Price is $3,995 a month for a private studio apartment.
Legacy Economical Assisted Living has 20 units, and the price for a private studio is $2,300 a month. Extra care levels can also be added for an additional cost.Methods of payments accepted
-Reduced Rate Accepted?
-Accepted Insurance Types
-Certifications / Credentials
-This page was last updated by the provider on 10/31/2012