Description of Organization and Service Provided
What Bus to Take
The bus route is shown on the front and side scrolls of each bus. For further information, call 319-356-5151 or consult the bus schedules and map which can be picked up at the City Hall (410 E. Washington Street), Iowa City Public Library, area hospitals, IMU Campus Information Center, and all Iowa City Transit buses.
Pre-printed schedules and maps are available at the Iowa City City Hall, IC public library, area hospitals, IMU campus information Center and Iowa City Transit buses.
Transfers are available and are honored by Coralville. Newest buses ordered are low-floor buses that are easy to enter and exit. During non-rush hours the bus will stop at any intersection; otherwise they will only stop at designated bus stops. Eligibility
All persons are eligible.Cost of Service
- Elderly Fare (60-plus years of age): $0.50 during off-peak hours (Medicare card or special pass required. Call office for details and application.
- Disabled/Low-Income Elderly: Free during off-peak hours (call office for details and application).
Standard Fare (adults 18 and up): $1.00.
- Youth (K-12 grade): $0.75. Children under 5 and accompanied by an adult ride free.
- 10-ride pass: $8.50
- 31-day pass (adult): $32.00
- Youth 31-day pass: $27.00
Exact fare is required.Methods of payments accepted
-Reduced Rate Accepted?
-Accepted Insurance Types
-Certifications / Credentials
-This page was last updated by the provider on 9/25/2013