Description of Organization and Service Provided
Aging Services is a private, non-profit agency providing services for older adults and caregivers in our community. Our mission is to enhance the lives of older adults by providing services and resources to assist them in remaining independent.
- Case Management
- Resource, referral, and general information
- Pathways Adult Day Centers - Iowa City
- Daytime support, supervision & structure for adults with health needs & their caregivers
- Chore Home Repair Services
- Small home repairs to maintain or improve home safety & function
- Lawn Mowing and Snow Removal services
- Respite Program
- Offers an option for a temporary break for caregivers of older adults
- Adult day respite options
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Support for Aging Services programs! A proud Service Enterprise site and Day of Caring Participant!
Varies by program, call for more information. Cost of Service
Varies by program, call for more information.Methods of payments accepted
Long-term care insurance company
Waiver programReduced Rate Accepted?
Call for more informationOther
-Accepted Insurance Types
Varies by programCertifications / Credentials
YesThis page was last updated by the provider on 5/17/2018