Each Friday of the month, 11:30am-1:00pm, North Liberty Senior Dining gives seniors a chance to get together for lunch, to play a game, and socialize. RSVP by noon on Thursday.
Meals are $5.00 per person and include an activity or presenter. Monthly menu and activity schedule:
- first Friday, Pizza Ranch (chicken) and BINGO;
- second Friday, Zio Johno’s pasta and a movie or a presenter;
- third Friday, J&A Tap and BINGO;
- fourth Friday, Yang Chow Wok and a presenter;
- and fifth Friday, Maribito’s with an activity to be determined.
Senior Dining is occasionally cancelled for holidays and other conflicts. Meals and activities are always subject to change (i.e. the occasional potluck event). Please check the northlibertyiowa.org calendar for up-to-date information!
RSVP by noon on Thursday for Friday dining at 319-626-5716 or at prior week's dining.
To be added to an email distribution group for more information on Senior Dining, please email Special Projects Coordinator Angela McConville at firstname.lastname@example.org.